Fully comprehensive training and further education of security personnel has always been one of our top priorities. In 2002 we were the first enterprise in Germany to introduce a training program for security employees in aviation and we have been continually developing this concept ever since.
Training is one of our top priorities
Our many years of experience in the theoretical and practical aspects of aviation security also recommend us as a competent partner in all matters of security trainings.
As the first German enterprise, in 2003 we already began to hold training courses for aviation security control personnel (on the basis of the then applicable EU Directive 2320/2003). These formed the basis for the trainings given today according to the German Aviation Security Act and EU legislation. Trainers accredited and approved by the Federal Aviation Authority and with comprehensive experience in aviation security guarantee expert and specific trainings to the highest standards. All trainings today are conducted according to the modular system of the Federal Aviation Authority in effect since 2014, are approved by the authority and we have optimally supplemented these trainings with our own comprehensive practical instruction.
We offer the following trainings:
- Training aviation security control personnel for cargo and mail (pursuant to 18.104.22.168 of Directive 185/2010)
- Training aviation security control personnel for persons and goods (pursuant to 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 of Directive 185/2010)
- Training security employees for aircraft searches ( pursuant to 188.8.131.52 of Directive 185/2010)
- Training security employees for guarding aircraft (pursuant to 184.108.40.206 of Directive 185/2010)
- Training security employees for baggage controls (pursuant to 220.127.116.11 of Directive 185/2010)
- Training persons with access to identified air cargo (pursuant to 18.104.22.168 of Directive 185/2010)
- Training supervisory personnel (pursuant to 11.2.4 of Directive VO 185/2010)
- Training of other persons with access to restricted security areas (pursuant to 11.2.6 of Directive 185/2010)
Technik und Consulting